TMI Services & Solutions Overview
For every project, TMI brings the breadth of its corporate resources, experience and consulting expertise to ensure our client’s success. We employ industry proven methodologies and processes so that results from each and every project are delivered to our customers specifications, on-time and within budget.
“We believe that technology is not the answer to all business problems, but it is a significant factor. For that reason, we take a holistic approach when delivering solutions; encompassing people, process, and technology.” -Anthony Hemmans, President
TMI has significant experience building custom applications as well as enhancing Commercial- Off-The Shelf (COTS) products to meet our customers’ business needs. Our range of skills in this area includes: web design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance. Sample solutions include:
- Automated Case Management Systems
- Procurement Systems
- Virtual Workspaces
- Housing Assessment Systems
- Policy Distribution Systems
- Database Development and Maintenance
- Enterprise Asset Management System
TMI Solutions provides both high-level planning as well as technical support for the implementation and enhancement of an agency’s enterprise architecture. The Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996 mandates that all federal agencies maintain an Enterprise Architecture (EA). The importance of the EA has become more and more apparent throughout the Federal government, and in fact, state and local government agencies are realizing the value of developing an Enterprise Architecture.
Becoming equally apparent, however, is the undeniable necessity of delivering the EA in a usable format and that it should be considered a process to be followed – not a static Web site or document – in order to ensure a successful implementation.
TMI Solutions Enterprise Architecture services include:
- Design Analytic Queries and Reporting Modules
- Document and perform Business Process Modeling (Workflow)
- Analyze Agency Enterprise Architecture
- Analyze Technical Architecture
- Design Reporting Process (Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams)
- Develop Visual Modeling Search Criteria
- Customization of Visual Modeling Tool as Appropriate (Scripts, Methods)
- Develop Reports for required platforms (Excel, .NET and Java/JSP)
- Testing (Unit, Integration, User Acceptance)
- Perform Systems Implementation
- Integration of Multiple Visual Modeling Tools
TMI Solutions perform programming in support of software systems, system modules, and system modifications to meet client requirements.
Programming tasks include:
- Develop preliminary and/or detailed design specifications
- Develop and demonstrate system prototype
- Write program codingPerform system test, debug, verification
- Provide configuration management
- Design and prepare input /output screensDesign and prepare reports
- Prepare Internet/intranet/extranet interface
Business Intelligence is the process of solving business problems through the discovery of information and insight from data. This is accomplished through data management and the analysis of relationships among data and then using derived information to drive timely and effective business decision.
TMI implements BI solutions use a methodology that is based on well defined, repeatable steps and software tools that are flexible, easy to use and scalable.
TMI’s range of BI solutions includes:
- Data Integration
- Enterprise Reporting & Analysis
- Visualization Metadata Management
- E-Commerce Analysis
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
TMI Solutions helps organizations better manage, share, integrate and deliver critical business information on demand. Our content management solutions enable organizations to maximize their employees’ performance, protect and leverage organizational knowledge, reduce process redundancies and save money. Organizations have found that their employees are wasting valuable time searching for documents, e-mailing documents back and forth and utilizing paper-based systems.
Among the features of our Document/Content Management solutions:
- Data Repository
- CollaborationMulti-Level Security
- Workflow Standardization
- Centralized Knowledge Base
- Document Version Control
- Imaging/Document Conversion
TMI Solutions provide full project lifecycle management services. TMI adheres to the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) throughout each phase of the project’s lifecycle. Our priority is to ensure that your projects are delivered to your specification, within budget and on time.
Project management services include:
- Provide project strategic planning and estimation plans
- Develop program, project, resources and/or task management plans
- Perform control and schedulingPrepare status reports and progress reports
- Participate in technical and management meetings
- Develop and administer quality management programs
- Develop and administer configuration management programs
- Develop Budgets
- Provide earned value management and critical ratio analysis reports
Database Design & Management
TMI Solutions performs database systems analysis and design to develop new database systems/structures and/or prepare modifications and enhancements to existing systems.
Data planning and design tasks may include:
- Analyze database and data warehousing/structure requirements
- Determine and evaluate database engine alternatives
- Design database systems/structures
- Provide information reengineering support
- Provide technical reengineering support
Collaboration & Clouds
TMI Solutions provides self-service, Web-based solution for creating team workspaces for collaboration. Collaboration gives teams a better way to securely work with colleagues, suppliers, partners and customers. It provides teams with workspaces where they can reach consensus through discussion, collaborate on documents, and coordinate plans, tasks and resources.
Online collaboration features include:
- Role based security
- Online awareness
- Threaded discussion
- Project management
- Virtual workspaces for team collaboration
- Integration with Calendar & EMail Systems
- Authoring Approval Cycle
- Process Automation