Manages a specific project and the work performed under assigned Task Orders. Performs day-to-day management of the project, identifies issues and risks and recommends possible issue and risk mitigation strategies associated with the project. Creates and updates project schedules on a regular basis.
Acts as a facilitator with Executive and Program level clients and project staff. Is responsible for ensuring that work performed under TOs is within scope, consistent with requirements, and delivered on time and on budget. Identifies critical paths, tasks, dates, testing, and acceptance criteria. Provides solutions to improve efficiency (e.g., reduce costs while maintaining or improving performance levels). Monitors issues and provides resolutions for up-to-date status reports. Demonstrates excellent writing and oral communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Management, Information Technology, Math. Master’s degree or project management certification is preferred.
- Seven (7) to Ten (10) years of experience in project management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning and risk management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in Business Intelligence Tools and MS Access.
- Proven experience in Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
- Federal/Local/State Government Contracting Experience
- Understanding and experience in JAVA, SQL, Oracle