TMI Technology Solutions
To become a recognized brand that implements innovative client solutions that ultimately leads to improved healthcare outcome for all citizens.
To help our customers improve healthcare outcomes through the use of technology and management solutions.
Anthony Hemmans and Q.C. Jones founded TMI Solutions, Inc in 2001 with a single commitment to deliver extraordinary customer services, quality and results to facilitate tangible results for our customers. Below is an abbreviated list of major corporate events:
- First contract 2001 as a subcontractor to Lockheed Martin at the Social Security Administration
- In 2002, won first State of Maryland contract
- In 2005, decided to pursue Federal contracts
- In 2006, obtained first Federal prime contract at the Department of the Treasury
- In 2007 formed 1st Joint Venture
- In 2007 won 1st Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) at the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services
- Enterprise System Development (ESD)
- In 2010, as a subcontractor, won the Social Security Administration Information Technology Support Service Contract (ITSSC)
- In 2012, sold Joint Venture
Since the company’s inception, TMI has been committed to delivering extraordinary customer services, quality and results that quantitatively assist organizations better serve their patients, customers and constituents. We measure our success based on the success of our customers, our employees, and our partners.
Our clients tackle some of our nation’s most pressing challenges as a result increased healthcare needs, legislative mandates and a constant changing environment. We support mission critical health programs to address complex issues affecting information security, data and technology management. We look at problems to not only solve their immediate needs but to anticipate and mitigate future risks. This approach has led to positive change within our customer organizations yielding improved performance and results. These results enable our customers to better serve their patients, customers and communities.
We employ a proactive rather than a reactive approach to program management. We support our customers by constantly looking to their future requirements while simultaneously meeting their immediate needs.